Welton Village Hall is owned by the villagers of Welton – in the county of Northamptonshire – with the day to day running in the hands of the Village Hall Committee.
The recently refurbished, fully accessible building can be hired for private events or regular group sessions.
Ideal for children’s parties, barn dances, public meetings or regular community activities such as Scouts, Keep Fit or Gardening Club.
Rates range from £10 to £180 depending on length of hire and type of event.
Select an image to view:
- Hall with wooden floor, dimensions 13m x 6.5m.
- Capacity of 70-80 people but also comfortable for smaller numbers.
- Tables & chairs available, white walls for use as screen.
- Kitchen recently upgraded with cooker, fridge, microwave, kettles, saucepans.
- Plenty of crockery & cutlery.
- Electric heating via a coin meter.
- Regular safety inspections on building & equipment.
- Current Entertainment License in place but hirer must apply for one-off license to sell alcohol.
- Easy to find; own car park; reasonable hire rates.
Location map for Welton Village Hall: Welton Village Hall – Google Maps
To arrange a viewing, or check availability and rates contact the Bookings Organiser:
Phone 07767 751 386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete and send the form below: